PNG to PDF Converter
PNG (Portable Network Graphics) is a bitmapped image format and video codec that employs lossless data compression. PNG was created to improve upon and replace GIF (Graphics Interchange Format) as an image-file format not requiring a patent license. As PDF (Portable Document Format) files are compact and highly portable, many users prefer to store PNG in PDF format. PDF is one of the most versatile formats, because it combines graphic, images and text in a resolution independent and device independent extension. Some users prefer to convert PNG images to PDF in order to save disk space and ease file transmission over the internet.
PNG to PDF Converter is the easy to use windows application to convert PNG into PDF document. It does not take much experience to handle it. In order to convert PNG files to PDF, you should select the folder that contains PNG images, specify the files you would like to convert and just click on convert button. It has a robust and user friendly interface, which makes it very easy for even a beginner to convert PNG to PDF. The batch function permits you to convert thousands of PNG files within split seconds. Apart from that, PNG to PDF Converter provides advanced options to customize output PDF, including combine multiple PNG into one PDF or individual PDF document, you can also change the DPI settings etc.
- Supports batch processing, you can convert thousands of PNG in batch.
- Merge multiple PNG into one PDF or individual PDF files.
- Supporting convert a folder of PNG images to PDF.
- Supports PDF DPI settings.
- Supports drag and drop of files from windows explorer.
- Supports subfolders while adding files for conversion.
- Extremely fast.
- Save and load batch file list.
- Does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software.
- Use it on all Windows version including the latest builds of Vista and Windows 7.